We are looking to recruit a housekeeper part-time to help clean and manage four apartments. The position is based in Cannes and will start as soon as possible to the end of the year. Additional hours during the summer months and work during winter can be given.
- Preparing the apartments as specified
- Picking up and dropping off the linens at the dry cleaners (can be heavy but it’s a short walking distance between apartments)
- Ensuring the apartments are properly stocked and maintained (notifying us if a client has caused any damage, etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- Organised and and easy to work with
- Good level of French and English
- Must have your own car
- Must have experience as a housekeeper
The CDD contract would be for up to 50 hours per month. The days and times will be confirmed as bookings come in so there is no standard day or time for the work.
Compensation: 750€ per month NET (plus work related expenses paid)
Please send your application to Mariek Anselme at firstname.lastname@example.org