The Relevance Digital Academy
Relevance Monaco recently announced the dates for its first digital marketing academy. The 10-week course is ideal for CEOs, marketers and business owners – and anybody else that has an interest in improving their company’s online presence. From Google AdWords to Google Analytics, and many in between, a broad range of topics will be covered in this digital marketing crash course.
Participants will be able to gain tutorage from the Relevance team and guest speakers from Google and Twitter; hands-on experience at a successful digital agency will also be on offer. Real case studies will be presented to illustrate the beneficial impact of great marketing and to depict the implementation of marketing theory. Participants that complete the course will be recognised with Relevance certification.
The Course Structure
Held by Port Hercules in Monaco, the 10 sessions will each last for a total of 2 Hours, with an additional hour for networking afterwards. The dates are as follows:
- May 11th – Overview of Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – Kate Snesareva – Account Director at Relevance
- May 18th (in lieu of 25th) – SEO Fundamentals – Part 1 – Keyword & Competitor Research & SEO Site Map
- June 8th – SEO Fundamentals – Part 2 – SEO Tools, International and Local SEO, SEO Checklist
- June 22nd – How to Create Fantastic Content – The Fundamentals of Blogging and Content Amplification – Matt Scott, Content Editor at Relevance
- July 6th – Google Analytics Fundamentals & SEO Reporting – Rumble Romagnoli, Managing Director at Relevance
- July 20th – Content Management Systems -Types of CMS, Website Performance & Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Break in August
- Aug 31st – Google Advertising Fundamentals – Anthony from Google (Guest Speaker)
- Sept 14th – Digital PR & Link Building Fundamentals – Muriel Penoty, PR Manager at Relevance
- Sept 28th – Social Media Management plus Twitter Advertising – Padriac from Twitter (Guest Speaker)
- Oct 12h – Workshop Session
- Hands on training: overview of your company’s current digital marketing strategy, mapping potential changes, and case studies
- Case study – digital marketing startup – fashion
- Case study – digital marketing promotion – real estate
- Q&A session with digital marketing professionals
The 10-week digital marketing course will cost 950€ or 200€ per session. A great deal of interest has already been expressed by many and places are starting to fill. There are 15 places in total.
Book Your Place
To book your place or to find out more information, please email: [email protected]