Warehouse Manager + Order Preparation and Delivery person
Maison du Gusto Yacht Provisioning in Monaco is looking for a Warehouse Manager + Order Preparation and Delivery person.
Sector: Nautical Industry/Yacht Provisioning. Provide guests and crews mainly with food and drink, but any product upon request.
• The position will be headquartered in Monaco and in the warehouse in Menton + Delivery in Europe • Extremely demanding customers to whom we must offer a 24/7 service.
• Supply on units over 60 meters-MEGA YACHT
We are looking for a responsible, flexible, extremely attentive to detail driver / warehouse worker who is attracted to a multifunctional job (ideally 25 - 45 years old) who will help us manage our warehouse and support the team for the preparation of orders until delivery to the customer.
Ideal experience in the food industry or similar tasks.
• Receipt of goods and quality control
• Store the goods correctly according to the type of product and temperatures
• Enter order receipt in the system according to the procedure
• Maintain inventory and update the system
• Support in the preparation of customer orders by packing the products according to the different categories (products to be packed perfectly in boxes, add references and tags). Preparation may also require local pick up of goods and shopping
• Anticipating stock needs
• Keep the warehouse and all materials clean
• Complete daily warehouse procedures for temperature recording and archiving
• Deliver a wide variety of items (dry, fresh and frozen) to different addresses in Europe
• Support in logistics planning (needs to actively prepare on the itinerary and
• Load the van perfectly keeping in mind the cold chain and the weights
• Follow the pre-planned route precisely without deviating from the established route
• Availability and communication for updates on location and delivery times
• Request feedback on the services provided with a view to problem solving
• Collect payments when required
• Inform about new products and services
• Comply with safety regulations and standards
• Identify and report shortages, damaged goods or other discrepancies in receipts
• Unload the van with the empties, prepare / clean so that the vehicle is ready for the next delivery
• High attention to detail, responsible, precise, quick to learn also with a view to optimizing the company's operational logistical processes
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Multitask - this role can grow in responsibility and is very versatile
• Ability to work independently
• Fundamental knowledge of basic computer science, mathematical operations and excel
• Be able to work with flexible hours
• High school diploma
• Spoken English is much preferable
• Good presence
• Ideally based around Munich (neighboring)
• Proven work experience as a driver and / or warehouse worker
• Valid professional driving license B and ideally C.
• Good driving record without violation of the sdradale code
• Experience in distribution or warehouse / logistics
• Deliveries for short and long distances