Asha Laurent: Integrative Psychotherapist, Psychoanalyst & Sex Therapist
Fully qualified, native English-speaking integrative psychotherapist, psychoanalyst and sex therapist working with adults.
Asha uses interactive methods based on individual needs, to help her patients work through their personal difficulties/traumas to attain a deeper understanding of themselves and their patterns of functioning.
- Asha trained at the European Institute of Applied Psychology (France). Her thesis for her Masters qualification focused on the pathologies of the mother-daughter relationship and on adoption issues.
- She is a qualified member of the French Federation of Psychotherapy.
- Asha completed her specialization training (Masters) as a sex therapist in 2012. She deals primarily with women who have been emotionally, physically or sexually abused.
- Offers grief counseling
- Counseling for people who have suffered or are suffering from an illness
- Asha has also trained with two renowned French psychoanalysts in Paris and Nice.
- She worked for over a year on a voluntary basis for the SOS Crisis Line in France.