Asha Laurent: Integrative Psychotherapist, Sex Therapist and Certified Grief Recovery Method Specialist
Fully qualified, native English-speaking integrative psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, sex therapist and Certified Grief Recovery Method specialist working with adults.
Asha uses interactive methods based on individual needs, to help her patients work through their personal difficulties/traumas to attain a deeper understanding of themselves and their patterns of functioning.
- Asha trained at the European Institute of Applied Psychology (France). Her thesis for her Masters qualification focused on the pathologies of the mother-daughter relationship and on adoption issues.
- She is a qualified member of the French Federation of Psychotherapy.
- Asha completed her specialization training (Masters) as a sex therapist in 2012. She deals primarily with women who have been emotionally, physically or sexually abused.
- Certified Grief Recovery Method specialist (UK)
- Counseling for people who have suffered or are suffering from an illness
- Asha has also trained with two renowned French psychoanalysts in Paris and Nice.
- She worked for over a year on a voluntary basis for the SOS Crisis Line in France.