Carol McCloskey - Counselling and Psychotherapy
Counselling sessions for individuals, (child or adult) and couples. Offering you a personal, confidential and open space based on deep respect for the individual, to work through depression, grief, trauma and life crises.
Originally from Ireland, carol has lived in Spain, England and currently France . She has worked with multi-cultural, multi-lingual individuals and is sensitive to the dynamics of adaptation and identity issues.
She completed her training both in the UK and France and continues to increase her knowledge with ongoing courses and programmes.
Appointments can be in person at her office in Antibes centre, or on line at a time to suit you.
Therapy is tailored to the individual and can help overcome some of the following:
- Relationship issues
- Problems linked to childhood and adolescence
- Separation and attachment
- Couple Therapy
- Problems related to accompaniment of psychosis or mental illness
- Mood problems (bipolarity, depression)
- Work related stress
- Anxiety (panic, phobies, agoraphobia, lack of self-esteem, etc…)
- Problems related to impulse control (automutilations, kleptomania,stress, OCD, burn-out, ‘acting out’)
- Pre-natal psychology
- Post-partum depression
- Psychotraumatic aftermath (accident, aggression, moral or sexual harassment)
- Grief processing
- Identity questions: psychosexual, cultural or religious adaptation
Please call for more information and to arrange an appointment .