Elisa Gatto Warbington
Elisa Gatto Warbington is a dual-qualified lawyer who has been providing, for over 15 years, legal advice and assistance to international and local clients, whether corporate or individuals, in French, English and Italian.
She holds a Postgraduate Degree in International Business Law, from Aix-Marseille University and a Master of Laws (LL.M) of Cambridge University, Sidney Sussex College. She is also a trained mediator with the Center of Mediation and Arbitration in Paris.
Registered as Avocat with the Paris Bar, and on the lists of Lawyers of the UK and US Embassies, she acts as counsel in the international arbitration and litigation team of SLCG S.r.l. Italian law firm.
The firm holds offices in Paris and Provence and can represent clients anywhere in France.
The firm provides advice and represents clients in the following main areas of practice:
- Company /Business/Commercial: advice and assistance in all areas of businesses and transactions.
- Contracts: negotiation, drafting and advising on contracts, deeds, agreements.
- Industrial risk/Insurance claims: liability claims such as hidden defects, or product liability.
- Real Estate/Construction Law: assistance to purchase or acquisition, lease and tenancy, condominium (copropriété), building and construction issues.
- International private law : family issues, tax, immigration, estate matters
The firm can act in disputes before judicial courts or under the main institutional arbitration rules, governed by various procedural and substantive laws.