Pompes Funèbres L’Espérance
Pompes Funèbres L’Espérance is an independently run family business dedicated to conducting funerals with respect and dignity. Over the past 20 years we have taken pride in offering a caring personal service and to giving guidance and support when conducting funeral arrangements for many British expats in France.
The choice of funeral is highly personal. It should reflect your wishes and those of the deceased. Everyone is unique and everyone is special. The same should apply to the funeral. We can be contacted on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis to assist you with all funeral arrangements as well as all other administrative formalities relating to the deceased. A home visit can be arranged where necessary.
- Practical assistance to allow the deceased to remain at home prior to the funeral, if this is what you request.
- Facilities for viewing of the deceased prior to the funeral, according to the family’s wishes.
- Floral tributes on behalf of the deceased’s family and/or friends and colleagues.
- Arrangements for transfer of either the deceased or the cremated remains to another area of the country, or repatriation overseas, for a subsequent funeral or disposal, in accordance with your wishes
- Obituary cards or 'thank you' cards for use by the family following the funeral service
- Information on how to arrange a pre-paid funeral plan
- A choice of coffins and caskets to suit a range of budgets and individual choice.
- Headstones or memorial keepsakes
'A funeral ceremony can be as unique as the person you are remembering'
feel free to contact us for advice or guidance without any obligation on your