School Insurance

0 Replies

I've always been confused about this subject. All advice welcome. Included with my household contents insurance I can ask for (free) an 'attestation d'assurance scolaire et extra scolaire' which ensures my children for 'responsabilité civile vie privée' Is this sufficient for school? Does it cover my child if : The teacher accidentally trips him up and he breaks his leg? Another child punches him and he goes to hospital? If my son breaks a window at school? My son hurts another pupil (not that the darling would, of course...) I told them my son is going to have a few ski lessons with an 'association' and they sent me this 'attestation', is it really sufficient?

Featured Classified


Join the discussion