Ccla and family subsidy after moving to France

0 Replies
G. Raven



Hello!Me and my wife have been working and actively contributing to the social security in another EU country for several years. We have a son. I'd love to move to France again and one idea is to have a second child while my wife learns French and becomes qualified to get a job in France. Do you know if there is an agreement between EU countries that would allow her to receive the "complément de libre choix d'activité" (Ccla) subsidy in France based on the social security contributions that she made in the previous years in that other EU country?And are you able to confirm that "des allocations familiales" (Af) would be provided to a family of 2 kids regardless of past contributions to the French social security provided one of us is actively working and contributing at the time?Thanks.

Featured Classified


Join the discussion