Leading at the Speed of Trust
Leading at the Speed of Trust is a highly interactive workshop that engages leaders at all levels in the real work of identifying and closing the trust gaps that exist in your organization. Instead of paying outrageous “Trust Taxes,” your organization can begin to realize “Trust Dividends.” Doing business at the “speed of trust” dramatically lowers costs, speeds up results, and increases profits and influence.
FranklinCovey’s Leading at the Speed of Trust leadership-development training program is designed to help leaders:
- Choose to make building trust in the workplace an explicit goal of their work.
- Learn how others perceive their trustworthiness from their personal tQ™ Report.
- Understand the real, measurable Trust Taxes they might be paying without realizing it.
- Change Trust Taxes to Trust Dividends, which are the benefits that come from growing trusting relationships.
- Make action plans for Building Trust Accounts with all key stakeholders.
- Begin using the Language of Trust as an important cultural lever.
Address: 2nd Floor, 15, Nonhyeon-ro 87-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (736-54 Yeoksam-dong)
Phone: +82 2-555-7702
Email: [email protected]
Transport: Exit 3 of Yeoksam Station, Subway Line 2