KEB Hana Bank - Comprehensive Banking Services for Expats in Korea
KEB Hana Bank provides banking products and services to foreign residents and foreign-invested companies in Korea, through branch and electronic channels in several foreign languages including English and Japanese.
KEB Hana Bank – Comprehensive Banking Services for Expats in Korea
KEB Hana Bank is a major commercial bank with headquarters in Seoul that operates over 869 domestic branches and a global network of over 146 locations in 24 countries. The flagship institution of Hana Financial Group, it represents the strategic integration in Sept. 2015 of Korea Exchange Bank (KEB) with Hana Bank.
The Bank offers financial products and services to both retail and corporate clients, built around particular strengths in foreign exchange, trade finance, private banking, and expat banking.
Easy and Convenient Banking Services for Expatriates
With a well-developed Foreign Customer Department – the first in Korea, founded in 1999 – KEB Hana Bank provides accessible, easy-to-use banking services to newly arrived and established expats built on a wide array of English language supports. Our Expat Banking services include:
- Expat-friendly Global Desks with trained English speakers in 22 locations nationwide;
- Online banking in English (for both Windows and Macs) and 3 other foreign languages
- Mobile banking in English (for both Android, iPhones and tablets) and 14 other languages with our “Hana IQ Global Bank” app
- Account and card statements, application forms, branch support, and more provided in English, Japanese, Chinese, and other languages
- Multilingual Call Centers (English, Japanese, Chinese) for banking and cards;
- Sunday Banking branches at 16 locations nationwide: locations in Seoul, Uijeongbu, Gimpo, Gimhae (Busan), Daegu, Ansan, Yongin, Cheonan and Pyeongtaek
- Private Banking Centers in 7 locations offering consultations for foreign VIP clients;
- Expat lifestyle programs such as free culture and city tours and educational seminars
Find locations, phones & addresses for all branches/types on an English map: http://openhanafn.tritops.co.kr/content_en.jsp
- One-stop enrollment system for newcomers (i.e., Easy One Package)
- Free check (ATM) card provided on-the-spot with new account
- 24-hour ‘anytime/anywhere’ remittance services;
- Competitive exchange rates in 45 foreign currencies
- Broadest range of foreign currency accounts in the market;
- Interest-bearing savings accounts in Korean won and foreign currencies
- Funds and other products for diverse investment needs and periods;
- Globally accepted credit cards for qualified expats, with attractive benefits including global airport lounge membership and travel insurance
Our Customer Call Centers for Banking and Card information and questions are staffed by English, Japanese, and Chinese speakers and are open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays (except holidays) when banks are open: Note: the Card Call Center is open 24 hours/365 days to report lost and stolen cards.
- Banking Call Center for Foreigners:1599-6111 >1(English) >0(Operator)
- KEB Hana Card Call Center: 1544-3500
(If calling from overseas, dial 82-1544-3500 and adjust to Korea time zone, GMT+9)
(From overseas: (KEB): 82-1599-6111if calling from overseas, please adjust to Korea time zone, Greenwich Mean Time + 9 hours)
Our bank also manages a lively and responsive social media community for foreigners, where we share useful news about our bank and tips on banking smartly in Korea. The Facebook and Twitter teams also promptly respond to fans’ questions, opinions, and comments. Please “Like” our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter. You’ll join a community that welcomes your ideas and questions.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KEBHanaforExpats
- Twitter: @KEBHana_4expats
- email (Foreign Customer-only): [email protected]
Expertise and Support for Foreign Investors and Foreign Companies
A team of Relationship Managers at the bank’s headquarters supports foreign companies from every investment region of the world during every phase of investment – from notification to start-up, operation, and expansion – with banking consulting services such as:
- Information about Korea’s financial landscape in English, Japanese, and Chinese;
- Consulting on corporate credit cards, e-banking, project finance, and facility investment loans;
- Cash management, remittances, trade finance, foreign-exchange risk management, and other services as needed after a company’s launch.
The Bank also provides an important channel for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) through its 4 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Centers, one International Private Banking Center (IPC) and 25 strategic branches for FDI and foreign-invested companies.
Where to Find Our Foreign Direct Investment Centers:
- Central Seoul (headquarters): 66 Euljiro, Jung-gu; Tel: (02) 729-0280, 0285, 0452 (200 meters from Euljiro 1-ga station, subway line 2 exit 5)
- Gangnam, Seoul: 507 Teheran-ro, Tel: (02) 3453-7424, 7423 (400 meters from Samseong station, subway line 2, exit 5)
- Jeju City, Jeju Island: 58 Jungang-ro, Jeju City, Tel: (064) 757-2171 ext. 305 (located in the Jeju City Branch, 2nd floor)
- Songdo, Incheon: 23 Haedok-ri, 120-beon-gil, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon, Tel: (032) 831-5641 (located in the Songdo Banking Center Branch)
- Yeoksam International Private Banking Center: Agabang Bldg. 3rd floor, 207 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Tel: (02) 3434-6888 (200 meters from Yeoksam station, subway line 2, exit 8)
- email (Foreign Investor-related): [email protected]
A Global Presence on Five Continents
Through its strategic merger, KEB Hana Bank has built momentum to further enlarge its overseas network and has already unified the two banks’ Indonesian and China networks. The bank aspires to achieve 40% profit from its overseas business by 2025. With its proactive mindset, KEB Hana Bank also seeks to elevate South Korea’s status on the international stage.
The bank’s vision parallels the Group vision, which embodies the principle of building trust with all concerned parties and ensuring the long-term satisfaction of its broad customer base by developing a sound, trust-based relationship through open communications and stable management.
A global bank that represents Korea, KEB Hana Bank will always be with you, our customer.