Centre For Ear Nose Throat Allergy & Snoring - CENTAS
Dr Pang is a Specialist in Children and Adult Allergies and ENT problems, including Head and Neck, Sinus, Snoring, Sleep Apnoea, Thyroid treatments and Dizziness. Conducive and friendly environment. 3 Mount Elizabeth Hospital, #16-11 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre.
Doctor YT Pang - CENTAS Medical Director and Senior ENT Consultant.
Dr Pang received his training in the United Kingdom, United States and Singapore. He was formerly the Clinical Director of the National University Hospital Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery. Besides general ENT, Dr Pang sub-specialises in allergies, sinus trouble and snoring in adults and children.
CENTAS strives to provide a conducive and friendly environment for both adult and paediatric patients, ensuring seamless delivery without compromising on care and standards.
We have a strong focus in the areas of allergies (allergic rhinitis, inhalant, food allergy, eczema, asthma), including a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment program. The use of immunotherapy can bring about cure for mites, animal and pollen allergy. The incorporation of the latest techniques such as balloon sinuplasty, computerized endoscopic sinus surgery allows minimal tissue removal while achieving relief from sinusitis.
In the area of sleep apnea and snoring, convenience of home-based diagnosis and minimally- invasive procedures, performed under local anesthesia in a clinic setting, has allowed many individuals to be treated with minimal disruptions to their daily schedules.
Our staff are also very adept at handling young children, who often have significant levels of allergies, sinus trouble, recurrent colds, snoring and tonsil problems.
Please contact our clinic if you have any ENT, Head & Neck, Allergy & Snoring concerns.
Centre for Ear Nose Throat Allergy & Snoring
3 Mount Elizabeth, #16-11 Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
Tel: +65 6586 0988
After Hours: +65 9827 7186
Fax: + 65 6491 1248
- Common Food Allergies
- Dust-Mite Allergy
- Cure for Allergy?
- Surgical and Non-surgical Treatment of Snoring and Sleep Apnoea
- Sleep studies (WatchPAT)
- Home-Based Sleep Study
- Coblation Technique
- Sleep Apnoea Questionnaire
- ENT emergencies (including foreign bodies)
- Respiratory (breathing) problems
- Tonsils and Adenoids
- Runny nose
- Paediatric Sleep Disorders regarding Breathing and Snoring
- Chronic cough
- Congenital ENT, Head or Neck Abnormality
- Glue Ears
- Grommet (Ventilation Tubes)
- Hearing Tests
- Ear Pain
- Ear Injuries (Trauma; Barotrauma; Noise-induced)
- Microscopic Aural Toilet
- Otitis Media Glue ear
- Grommet (Ventilation) Tubes
- Medical and Surgical Management
- Epistaxis (nose bleeds)
- Stuffy and Runny Nose
- Loss of Smell Nasal Polyps
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Rhinoplasty Fractured Nasal Bone
- Painful Nose
- Chronic Headache (Sinus)
- Cancers of the Head and Neck
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Nose Cancer)
- Cancers of the Salivary (Parotid) Glands
- Thyroid and Neck Lumps
- Throat and Voice Problems
- Chronic Cough
- Gastric Reflux
- Removal of Foreign Bodies (e.g. fish bones)
- Halitosis (bad breath)