Alliance Professional Counselling - English, French, Portuguese, Cantonese & MandarinCounselling, Counsellors, Therapy & Psychology
A team of multilingual counsellors and psychologists based in Singapore since 2009. They provide professional support and guidance to men, women, couples, children, teenagers and families. Alliance also offers educational institutions partnering, clinical supervision, corporate workshops and psychological assessments in a safe and confidential environment.
Our team’s philosophy is to work in harmony with our
clients from the expatriate and local communities to provide them with the
highest level of confidential care and support. Our goal is to assign the right
therapist for each client so they feel comfortable and able to pause in a
peaceful and safe environment.
Since 2009, our clients have trusted us because our therapists work with an empathetic approach and take real interest in their clients’ concerns. We help them to build the right toolkit to develop the skills they need to cope with life’s challenges.
Alliance Counselling has supported clients from more than 60 different cultures. We speak English, French, Portuguese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Counselling may be beneficial to you if any of the following resonates with you.
- Do you feel isolated or lonely?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed or anxious?
- Are you hurting yourself with alcohol, drug or food?
- Are you unable to move on after the loss of someone you loved?
- Do you repeat patterns in your relationships?
- Do you struggle with transition or your Expat life?
- Do you feel that your child is experiencing difficulties?
- Do you need guidance of someone uninvolved to talk to?
We are available from 8am to 7pm on weekdays and from 8.30am to 5pm on Saturdays either at Alliance’s office or over Skype.
501 Bukit Timah Road, #04-03, Cluny Court, Singapore 259760.
Phone: +65 6466 8120