Promises Services @ Winslow Clinic - Novena Medical CentreEducational Psychologists; Testing Learning Abilities eg Dyslexia
Experienced, caring team of Clinical Psychologists providing evidence-based therapeutic interventions and comprehensive diagnostic and psycho-educational evaluations for children and adolescents, including social skills training and anger management.
Although initially established as an adult practice, the practice has grown to develop expertise in treating a wider range of mental health issues. It comprises of a team of internationally and locally trained psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists experienced in serving expatriate and Singaporean clients.
Pushing new boundaries and developing mental health treatment in Singapore is the mission of the Group. This has led to Promises Healthcare being the first in Singapore to introduce a technologically advanced non-invasive and non-systemic treatment for depression; Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy and establishing a training program for Psychology. In their efforts to expand the scope and quality of mental health services in Singapore, the Group aims to provide specialized treatment across the lifespan from infancy to late adulthood.
The Group recently launched a new program servicing children and adolescents ranging from 12 months to 17 years old. Our services can be summarized into the following:
- Individual Counselling
- Anxiety, Depression & Mood Disorder Management
- Group Therapy (e.g. Social Skills Training & Anger Management)
- Parenting Skills Training
- Couples & Family Counselling
- Psychological Assessments (e.g. IQ, Giftedness, ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Social Communication Issues, Developmental Delay, Personality Profile, Educational & Learning Assessments)
- Medico-Legal Assessments for Child Custody & Guardianship
Childrens Team Specialists: