Promises Services @ Winslow Clinic - Psychiatry & Psychology Counselling
Promises healthcare works on a unique model offering holistic specialist care though a multi-disciplinary approach in the treatment of addictions and mental health issues for individuals, family, children and group therapy. Novena Medical Centre.
Although initially established as an adult practice, the practice has grown to develop expertise in treating a wider range of mental health issues. It comprises of a team of internationally and locally trained psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists experienced in serving expatriate and Singaporean clients.
Pushing new boundaries and developing mental health treatment in Singapore is the mission of the Group. This has led to Promises Healthcare being the first in Singapore to introduce a technologically advanced non-invasive and non-systemic treatment for depression; Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Therapy and establishing a training program for Psychology. In their efforts to expand the scope and quality of mental health services in Singapore, the Group aims to provide specialized treatment across the lifespan from infancy to late adulthood.
The Group recently launched a new program, Childrens & Adolescents Services ranging from 12 months to 17 years old.
Their services can be summarized into the following:
- Individual Counselling
- Anxiety, Depression & Mood Disorder Management
- Group Therapy (e.g. Social Skills Training & Anger Management)
- Parenting Skills Training
- Couples & Family Counselling
- Psychological Assessments (e.g. IQ, Giftedness, ADHD, Autism Spectrum, Social Communication Issues, Developmental Delay, Personality Profile, Educational & Learning Assessments)
- Medico-Legal Assessments for Child Custody & Guardianship
Some of the treatment areas that can be supported by our team include but are not limited to:
Psychiatric & Counselling Services
- Medical Consultations
- Stress & Anger mManagement
- Anxiety & Depression
- Grief & Trauma
- Eating & Sleep Issues
- Relationship Concerns
- Childhood / Adolescent Issues
- Addiction Help Services
- Alcohol & Addictions Management
- Gambling Concerns
- Sexual Issues
- Cyber Wellness
- Art of Living Programs
- Psychodrama & Movement Therapy
- Personal Growth
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Psychological Assessments