SACAC Counselling – Singapore’s Comprehensive Mental Health Practice Since 1973
International therapists provide counselling/psychological support for children, adults, couples and families. Issues include adjustment, stress, depression, anger, child/adolescent and relationship issues. Professional, discrete and central location.
The origin of SACAC Counselling dates back to 1973 when the Singapore American Community Action Council (SACAC) was established by a group of parents to provide recreational activities and counselling services to the American community in Singapore. Today, SACAC Counselling supports the wider expatriate as well as the local communities.
We provide counselling and psychotherapy to individuals (including young children), couples and families to help find a way forward through issues of depression, anxiety and stress, along with many other emotional difficulties. We also work very closely with many international schools and corporates in Singapore.
· A team of highly qualified clinical psychologists, therapists, and counsellors
· A positive, non-judgemental, confidential and professional approach to psychotherapy and counselling
· Multicultural and multilingual therapists speaking English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Hindi and Bahasa
· Based in central Orchard, and in walking distance from Orchard MRT as well as The American and The Tanglin Clubs
· Sessions conducted on all seven days of the week till late evening at our premises, at the client’s office (EAP services) and over skype
Some Common Issues That We Help With
· Anxiety & Depression
· Stress & Burnout
· Relationship & Marital Concerns
· Children & Adolescent Issues
· Cultural Adjustment
· Academic & School Challenges
· Anger Management
· Grief & Loss
· Eating & Feeding Disorder
· Crisis Management
· Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) & Obsessions
Appointments can be made for day, evening and weekend slots.
Administrative Staff are available: Monday – Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
15, Scotts Road
#09-04, Thong Teck Building
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +65 6733 9249
Fax: +65 6733 9321