Antiques and upholstery shop in The Hague Zeeheldenkwartier offers secondhand furniture dating to late 1700's. Styling ranges from traditional to art deco to modern. Pieces can be reupholstered in a wide selection of fabrics. Zoutmanstraat 106, 2518 GT Den Haag
The Chairs Den Haag antique furniture and reupholstery shop is located in the Zeeheldenkwartier, at the corner of Laan van Meerdervoort/Zoutmanstraat (very close to the Peace Palace).
The shop is open Wednesday to Saturday 12:00-17:00.
But for the full collection, stop into the new store where you'll find...
- a large collection of secondhand chairs, sofas, ottomans, tables, lamps and some of the finest antiques dating back as far as 1780.
- a wide selection of fabrics to choose from for reupholstering any of our available pieces or your own sofa, chair, ottoman, headboard or other furniture item. Atelier Harriet van Oordt specializes in traditional refinishing and restoration techniques for antique furniture
- made-to-order curtains and custom blinds created by a trusted partner using your choice of fabric from the Chairs collection
By public transport...
- Tram 16 to Van Speijkstraat
- Bus 24 to Laan van Meerdervoort