CHAIRSSecondhand & Antique Shops
Antiques and upholstery shop in The Hague Zeeheldenkwartier offers secondhand furniture dating to late 1700's. Styling ranges from traditional to art deco to modern. Pieces can be reupholstered in a wide selection of fabrics. Zoutmanstraat 106, 2518 GT Den Haag
Chairs antiques furniture shop is moving to a convenient new location, in The Hague Zeeheldenkwartier, at Zoutmanstraat 106 at the corner of Laan van Meerdervoort (close to the Peace Palace). The shop will be open as of Saturday, 17th September.
We invite you to visit our website where you can view many of the pieces available.
But for the full collection, stop into the new store where you'll find...
- a large collection of secondhand chairs, sofas, ottomans, tables, lamps and some of the finest antiques dating back as far as 1780.
- a wide selection of fabrics to choose from for reupholstering any of our available pieces or your own sofa, chair, ottoman, headboard or other furniture item. Atelier Harriet van Oordt specializes in traditional refinishing and restoration techniques for antique furniture
- made-to-order curtains and custom blinds created by a trusted partner using your choice of fabric from the Chairs collection
Chairs Den Haag can be easily reached by public transport...
- Tram 16 to Van Speijkstraat
- Bus 24 to Laan van Meerdervoort
Chairs Shop Hours
- Wednesday to Saturday 12:00-17:00