CHAIRS Den Haag
Reupholstering and secondhand furniture shop in The Hague Zeeheldenkwartier offers a range of traditional antique and contemporary vintage styled chairs, ottomans, sofas and loveseats. Corner of Zoutmanstraat/Laan van Meerdervoort (near the Peace Palace).
Chairs Den Haag has years of experience working with expats and members of the international community here in The Hague area. We invite you to visit our new shop location where you'll find...
- a large collection of secondhand furniture, newly reupholstered, including numerous antique dining chairs dating back to 1780
- full service upholstering for your sofa, chair, ottoman, headboard or other furniture item. Atelier Harriet van Oordt specializes in traditional refinishing and restoration techniques for antique furniture
- a large collection of fabrics for all interior decor needs, including curtains, tablecloths and runners
- made-to-order curtains and custom blinds created by a trusted partner using your choice of fabric from the Chairs collection
- Tram 16 to Van Speijkstraat
- Bus 24 to Laan van Meerdervoort
- Wed to Sat 12:00-17:00