HOW-TO EXPAT GUIDES HOLLAND
The Angloinfo South Holland How To guides for expats in the Netherlands offer practical information on a wide range of topics, from residency and driving license requirements to childcare, renting an apartment and filing an income tax return.
HOW TO Expat Guides Holland...
- Moving to Holland (including residency, bringing pets, facts and figures and voting)
- Housing in Holland (including renting process, buying a home and setting up utilities)
- Working in Holland (including Dutch employment contracts, starting a business and unemployment benefits)
- Financial Matters in Holland (including banking, income taxes and social security)
- Family Matters in Holland (including schooling and education, raising children, youth organizations and getting married)
- Healthcare in Holland (including health insurance requirements, benefits for the disabled and having a baby)
- Transport in Holland (including owning a car, driving license requirements and public transportation)
- Leisure in Holland (including Dutch foods, grocery shopping, sports, entertainment and things to do)