Whether you are interested in learning Dutch, want to improve skills you already have or want to learn one of the 20 other languages we offer (including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish) our school in The Hague has a course to meet your needs. Private lessons also.
- PARTNER DAY Saturday 1st July 13:00-16:00 Language therapy workshop for those learning Dutch who may be frustrated by their Dutch partner's unwillingness to speak Dutch to them.
- OPEN DAY Saturday 8th July 13:00-16:00 Visit Taal Taal during this open house to meet instructors, check out the facilities, ask any questions you may have and find out more about course curriculum and register for an upcoming class.
- SUMMER CLASSES Find out what language courses Taal Taal is offering for summer 2017.
- AUTUMN CLASSES View the full program of language courses offered for the fall 2017 term.
TaalTaal offers varied language training classes for all skill levels. Learning may be via a standard classroom group course, an accelerated group course, private face-to-face lessons or private lessons via Skype. In addition to language training for individuals, TaalTaal also offers custom tailored training for businesses and organizations. They have partnered with such national and international organisations as the ICTY of the United Nations.
TaalTaal instructors excel in different languages, but one thing they all share, is a passion for teaching in an engaging and understandable manner!
TAALTAAL LANGUAGES OFFERED
DUTCH IMMERSION CLASSES
TaalTaal has developed a highly effective Dutch language training program first introduced in 2015. If you want to learn the language in just 2 weeks, the Dutch Immersion Course is for you! 75 hours of classroom language training over 10 days. Dutch Immersion is available at 3 different skill levels:
- complete beginner
- intermediate level
- inburgering (Dutch social integration)
Find out more about TaalTaal's Dutch Immersion Courses.
PRIVATE LESSONS & IN-COMPANY WORKSHOPS
Please contact Taal Taal directly to discuss options for private lessons and custom-designed in-company language workshops, either by email or phone.