Which doctor in Early Pregnancy

9 Replies



When you find out you are pregnant in France who should you go to see first the GP or the gynecologist?

Featured Classified


hayly 1357677578

As far as I know the gynecologist is one of the specialists you can go to see without passing by the GP first. I'd go straight to the gynecologist.

Chipie-4886 1357808267

Ok good, I suppose as least I will avoid paying to see the GP that way!

Chipie-4886 1359016603

Just to let you know that I found a really great gynecologist in central Strasbourg so if anyone else is in my position; get in touch and I will give you her number.

ilan 1359212050

Would you be so kind as to send us that number in a private email? It's for my wife.

Chipie-4886 1359476479

Sure I will send you the details by private email.

modgonne 1359985687

Would you be able to share the number with me, as well? I seem to be in a similar position.

Admin-1 1359995325

If you can help, you must remember to e-mail your replies; in accordance with French regulations, names and contact details of medical personnel must not be posted publicly in the Discussions.

knoone 1402397592

Hello! Could you please send me an email with the gynecologist's information as well? Thank you!

Marielogan 1406034944

Please can I also find out the names of any good gynos and which hospitals are best for booking the birth at?

Join the discussion