At Alliance Counselling, we work closely with expats around Asia -including Taiwan- looking for psychotherapy and counselling support.
We are a team of multilingual counsellors and psychologists providing professional support and guidance to men, women, children, teenagers and families.
Since 2009, our clients have trusted us because our therapists work with an empathetic approach and take real interest in their clients’ concerns. We help them to build the right toolkit to develop the skills they need to cope with life’s challenges.
Alliance Counselling has supported clients from more than 60 different cultures. We speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Counselling may be beneficial to you if any of the following resonates with you.
- Do you feel isolated or lonely?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed or anxious?
- Are you hurting yourself with alcohol, drug or food?
- Are you unable to move on after the loss of someone you loved?
- Do you repeat patterns in your relationships?
- Do you struggle with transition or your Expat life?
- Do you feel that your child is experiencing difficulties?
- Do you need guidance of someone uninvolved to talk to?
We are able to offer video sessions over the internet otherwise known as “e-counselling”. This e-counselling support is provided by our professional therapists for clients where therapy is not easily accessible face to face.
We can offer online counselling via SKYPE or VSEE for clients over 18 years of age between 8am and 7pm on weekdays and from 8.30am to 5pm on Saturdays by appointment only.
Rest assured, e-counselling is delivered with the same standards and duty of care that you would expect if you visited one of our therapist face to face.
If e-counselling interests you, you can either book an appointment using the following link or you can contact us via e-mail, SMS or Whatsapp +65 9188 9412 or phone.