Passion Food GmbH
Passion Food is a specialist for gourmet catering services for international corporations, international schools, corporate and private events. In everything we do we let our passion for food shine through!
The services we provide are quite diverse. If your answer to one of the following questions is YES, you have come to the right place.
- You are planning a business event for your partners/customers and want the menu tailored to your theme?
- You plan a company event to celebrate a successful year?
- You plan a meeting and wish to be catered in house?
- You want to focus on your vows and leave the other details to us?
- You want to spoil your birthday guests with a culinary evening?
- You plan a dinner party but do not want to get flour on your party dress?
- You are a company with its own canteen, but miss the flair your employees deserve?
- You are a school and want your students, teachers and guests to be offered a balanced and varied food program?
Passion Food was founded by Josh Armstrong in 2004 following his catering stint at ISZL for the students and teachers there. From this foundation, he customized a food program to suit the needs of the school. Within a few years, Passion Food grew from a team of 2 to over 20, creating programs for other schools and becoming a valued partner in the International School Community.
In addition to the school lunch programs, Passion Food also offers a catering service for individuals, institutions and companies. The creativity of Josh and the team means that they have no limits and can let their passion for food shine through!
The focus is on seasonality, quality and artistically presented food. A friendly, courteous and professional service team can serve your guests if desired.
We can offer intimate dinner parties, a hors doeuvre menu at a wedding, or a BBQ at your local sports club - culinary delights within budget!
Please contact for more information and discuss your needs on 041 755 38 15
Our motto is “Anything is possible” and we will give you expert advice.