Child Psychologist Recommendation

0 Replies

My son has been having some behavioral issues in school lately, and I suppose at home too. It's usually be put down to typical pre-school boy behavior but in spite of any interventions so far, he's not improving. He has regular tantrums in school (throws chairs/tables, rips charts etc off walls), doesn't pay attention and doesn't play well with others and often hits/pushes his friends. I'm afraid we may need to see a specialist to find out if there are ways we can work on this at home, or if he needs to work with a professional. Does anyone have a Dr they can recommend who deals with this type of behavior in pre-school age children. Many thanks in advance.


Join the discussion